- How can I participate in the tripsavr 2.0 Programme as a Preferred Customer?
If you are being referred to the tripsavr 2.0 Programme, you will receive an invitation email providing you the link and an activation code to register on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
Using the link, visit www.tripsavr.com, click on Sign In, and enter all the required fields including the activation code provided under the section Register.
Once your registration is complete, you will officially become the Preferred Customer of tripsavr 2.0.
- Do I have to pay for the registration with tripsavr 2.0?
No, registration is free.
- Can I forward the invitation to any party?
Yes, you can. However, please note that once the activation code is used, it cannot be reused.
- What is the validity of the invite?
There is no expiration.
- How do I access my tripsavr 2.0 account?
To access your tripsavr 2.0 account on the website, you will sign in with the email address and password you entered during your registration.
- Will my tripsavr 2.0 account expire?
Yes, it will expire 6 months from the date of registration.
- How do I change my password?
To change your password:
- Simply login to your account at www.tripsavr.com, click on My Dashboard and then Manage – My Profile.
- Select Change Password, create a new memorable password and then click on Save.
- What benefit will I enjoy as a Preferred Customer?
As a Preferred Customer, you gain unlimited virtual access to the tripsavr 2.0 website to plan and make reservation for your desired vacation.
You can purchase Savings Dollars Top Ups from the tripsavr 2.0 website or acquire it from your Referee.
- What are Savings Dollars?
Savings Dollars provides you specific dollar amount of savings off the public price for accommodations and other travel related products and services offered in the tripsavr 2.0 website.
Savings Dollars can be used in conjunction with reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Is there an expiration on my Savings Dollars?
No, however, once your tripsavr 2.0 account expires, all unused Savings Dollars expires too.
- Where are my Savings Dollars stored?
The Savings Dollars acquired and/or purchased from the tripsavr 2.0 website will be deposited into your Savings Bank of your tripsavr 2.0 account. You will be able to see your Savings Bank Balance when you login to your account in the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- How does the Savings Dollars work?
Each time when you do a search in the tripsavr 2.0 website for any of the products and services, the dollar amount of savings off the public price will be displayed.
When making a reservation, you will pay the reduced price between the public price and savings dollars. Once the reservation is paid, the amount of Savings Dollars for the particular transaction will be deducted from your Savings Bank.
The balance remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until the balance is zero.
- Can I use the entire amount of my Savings Dollars acquired towards my reservation(s)?
Yes you may be able to use the entire amount of Savings Dollars in your account in one or multiple reservations at one go.
However, the amount that is applied to each reservation is determined by the parameter of your search that you have selected on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- How many times can I use my Savings Dollars towards my reservation(s)?
There is no timeline required; you can start booking your next trip today!
However, do remember that all reservations are subject to availability and strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- What if I do not have enough Savings Dollars in my Savings Bank to make a reservation?
Regardless of the balance in your Savings Bank, you can always make a reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website.
The balance in your Savings Bank determines the amount of savings that you can apply towards your reservation.
If your Savings Bank balance is zero, you can still make a reservation; however, you will not be able to apply any savings to that reservation.
- What should I do if my Savings Bank balance is low or zero?
You may top up your Savings Dollars in the tripsavr 2.0 website or acquire them from your Referee.
- Can I cancel and get a refund of the Savings Dollars Top Up purchased from the tripsavr 2.0 website?
Any unused Savings Dollars top up purchased from the tripsavr 2.0 website can be cancelled and refunded within 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Purchase Agreement at the point of purchase.
All cancellation must be emailed to [email protected]
There shall be no refund if the Savings Dollars Top Up is partially or fully utilised.
- How do I top up my Savings Bank in the tripsavr 2.0 website?
Login to www.tripsavr.com and select Buy Top Up.
You can pay using either a valid credit card such as Visa or Master Card.
Once the payment is complete, the amount of Savings Dollars purchased will be automatically deposited into your Savings Bank.
- Are Savings Dollars a gift certificate or prepaid vacation vouchers?
No, Savings Dollars are not gift certificate, neither credit nor debit card nor prepaid vacation vouchers. They can be used in conjunction with a reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Can I use my Savings Dollars with my hotel or car rental loyalty programme?
No, Savings Dollars is only applicable and valid when use exclusively in conjunction with reservation made on the tripsavr 2.0 website and not with any hotel or car rental loyalty programme.
- Can I use my Savings Dollars to pay for the meals or other expenses incurred during my vacation at the hotel?
No, Savings Dollars can only be used to save on your reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website and it cannot be used at the hotel or to pay for other expenses incurred.
- Can I allow anyone to use my tripsavr 2.0 account and Savings Dollars?
Your friends, family members and/or business associates are allowed to take advantage of your Savings Dollars when you place reservation(s) through your account on their behalf.
QLL will not be responsible for any misuse of your tripsavr 2.0 account.
- Can I cash out the unused Savings Dollars in my account?
No, Savings Dollars have no cash surrender value, credit value or other implied value.
- How do I pay for my reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website?
All reservations made on the tripsavr 2.0 website must be paid using a valid credit card such as Visa or Master Card and must be paid at the point of booking.
- Is there a minimum stay required when I book a reservation?
No, there is no minimum stay required.
- Are there any blackout dates for my reservation(s)?
No, there are no blackout dates, all reservations are subject to availability and on a first-come, first served basis.
- Are there any additional fees which I had to pay for my reservation when I book on tripsavr 2.0 website?
Taxes and reservation fees are included in the price of your reservation.
Resort fees, hotel parking and incidental charges if any will be collected by the hotel/resort directly at the point of check-in.
In some destinations, you and/or your guest(s) may be asked to pay additional taxes or surcharges imposed by the local government of the city. These charges may or may not be made known during the point of reservation on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Can I request for specific beddings, room preference or other specific requests when placing a reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website?
While QLL and our vendors undertake to ensure that all reservations are taken care of, however, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding make-up of the room or any special requests. These requests are sent to the hotel and are subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- What if I would like to change my reservation?
All reservations confirmed on the tripsavr 2.0 website cannot be changed or modified. However, it may be cancelled, subject to the cancellation terms and conditions imposed by the relevant Merchant for the particular reservation which you intend to cancel.
- How can I cancel my reservation(s)? Do I have to pay any cancellation fees?
All cancellations must be done online by simply logging into the tripsavr 2.0 website and click on My Dashboard, select View Reservation, then click on the word Cancel next to the reservation you intend to cancel.
Cancelled reservation may incur a cancellation fee in part or full. Once an existing reservation is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- Will I get a refund for the cancellation of my reservation(s)?
Subject to the cancellation policy stipulated for the particular reservation you intend to cancel, should there be any balance left after deduction of the cancellation charges/fee if any, it shall be refunded to your credit card that is being used for the payment of the reservation.
However, there shall be no refund for the Savings Dollars used for the reservation.
- How can I view or manage my reservation(s)?
All reservations made on the tripsavr 2.0 website will be stored in your account, under My Dashboard, View Reservation.
- What is Best Price Guarantee?
We are confident that you will find the best price for your vacation on www.tripsavr.com that we guarantee it!
If you find cheaper pricing for an identical trip on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website, we will match the price and refund you 110% of the difference, subject to the terms and conditions of Best Price Guarantee Programme.
- How can I submit my claim for Best Price Guarantee?
Your claim for the Best Price Guarantee must be submitted online at the tripsavr 2.0 website.
At www.tripsavr.com, go to Guarantee, enter the information required and then Submit.
- Can I log into the tripsavr 2.0 website through my mobile devices?
Yes you can. The website is mobile-friendly version for iPhones, iPads, Andriod and windows-based phones.
- How can I contact the hotel or service provider regarding my reservation(s)?
If you require any assistance to contact the hotel or service provider directly; their contact information is indicated in your confirmation voucher.
Reserving a Rental Car:
- Compare prices online. You should check other websites and compare their rates for their most basic, economy-size cars. Find the best deal for the location needed and the period of time in which you’ll need a rental vehicle.
Before you decide on renting a car, look into and/or ask about their additional fees. These fees can vary/change based on the requirements like mandatory insurance /additional fees. Some of the common fees include:
- Underage-driver fees: Additional charge for a driver under 25.
- Airport surcharges: Additional charge for picking up a rental at the airport.
- Mileage fees: Additional charges for going over a certain miles per day cap.
- Additional driver fees: Additional charges for having more than one person drive the rental.
- Consider the size you will need. You can rent a car in any size, from compact to SUV.
Keep in mind that the definitions of terms like “compact” and “luxury-sized” can vary. Most websites will include examples of models or how many passengers can fit in each car size
- Add features that you will need with your rental car. These might include a GPS system or car seats for the kids. These additions can be factored in while you’re going through the car rental process with tripsavr. Different car models will have different options, so keep that in mind as you choose a car size and model
- Include the cost of insurance, if you are going to need it. Many personal auto policies and credit card companies include coverage for rental cars, but you also have the option to buy additional coverage. Look for an option to view policies on the rental. Before you make any rental decision, please call your insurance company to learn about their car rental policy. In some cases you may have to get the mandatory insurance provided by the car rental agency.
- Prepay for your rental car before you pick up the car. Most rental car companies will hold your reservation with a credit card number. Please pre pay for the rental before picking up the car
Picking up the Rental Car:
- Please ensure you have the contact details of the car rental company handy from the confirmation voucher or by contacting the customer experience team.
- Go to the location where you have reserved your rental car. If you are renting a car after flying into an airport, follow the signs to rental cars. Often times the car will be picked up upon arrival at the airport.
Find out if the rental car company will pick you up. Call and ask about this service. Local car rentals can sometimes be arranged so that a customer service representative will pick you up at home or work and drive you to the rental car company to get your car.
- Review your rental contract. Make sure all of the information is correct, and the price you were quoted when you reserved is reflected in the contract.
- Check the car carefully before you leave the car lot. You want to make sure any scratches, dents or problems are documented so you are not held liable for these when you return the car. Be thorough here. You want to look for problems both big and small. Make sure the windows work properly. Make sure there’s no loose parts, dysfunctional lights, leaks, or anything that could be considered damage. If there is, record and take a picture or video of it.
Returning the Rental Car:
- Fill the car with gas. Some rental car contracts give you the option of returning the car without a full tank of gas, but you will be charged extra. Try to find a gas station a few miles from the drop off location. But be aware that the gas stations that are closest to the rental location will likely have the highest prices.
- Clean out the inside of the car. Do not leave any belongings/items behind. Make sure you check both the front and back seats thoroughly and remove all of your possessions before you leave the car.
- Bring the car back to the rental location at the agreed upon date and time. Please try not to delay. Sometimes there will be a charge for another half or full day if you exceed the agreed time. Also be aware that some agencies will even charge a fee for returning the car too early. Once again, it’s best to ask for their policy regarding this sometime before the time comes to return the car.
- Hand over the keys and wait for your receipt. Please take your receipt upon leaving.
This governing policy for data collection and usage applies to the websites www.tripsavr.com, www.tripsavr2.com, and our mobile applications. It is a binding agreement between you and us, and it may change from time to time, therefore we recommend that you check it regularly. You should discontinue using our services if you do not feel like your privacy is protected or you disagree with any part of this Privacy Statement.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES TRIPSAVR.COM COLLECT?
We collect and use information to offer you the best deals on travel. We collect your:
- Country of Residence
- Phone number
- Travel information (travel period and visited countries)
- Password for our website
- Cookie ID
- Hotel browsing history
- Payment Information
This information is collected so we can either provide you with a quote or complete a booking for you.
Also, we collect the IP address, the browser you use, and your language settings information from your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you are using to access our services.
You can always delete your payment information after a booking has been completed if you do not want us to retain that information. We keep it secured for your later convenience if you do not delete it. We will save your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely store (in a certified PCI-DSS environment) and transmit this information to the supplier of the travel booking to complete the transaction. Again, this can be deleted at any time after processing of any booking.
Sensitive Personal Data
You may volunteer to submit special requests for your upcoming trip (for example, certain preferences or medical information), but we do not require that information to process a booking. Thus, if you give us information about your religious affiliation, medical history, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, sex life or sexual orientation, you do so on your own volition.
Information about others
If you make a booking for someone else through tripsavr, you are required to submit that individual’s personal information. However, it’s your responsibility to ensure that the person or people you have provided personal data about are aware that you have done so and have understood and accepted how we use their information (as described in this privacy statement).
WHY DOES TRIPSAVR.COM COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
General purpose and legal basis
We use the information collected about you primarily to complete your travel bookings. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
- Trip Reservation: To complete and administer your online trip reservation.
- Customer Service: Sharing your reservation or account information with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us – including helping you to find appropriate service provider and responding to any questions you might have about your reservation.
- Account Facilities: We use the information you give us to administer your tripsavr account, allowing you to do several useful things. You can manage your profile, personal settings, participate in referral program, and purchase or transfer credits and savings.
- Marketing activities: Individualised offers may be shown to you on the tripsavr websites or in mobile apps based on your information.
- Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. This is part of our drive to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- Guest reviews and other destination related information: You may be invited to submit a review after the trip or services you booked through us. This invite asks for information about the trip provider or the destination.
- Promotion of a safe and trustworthy service: We may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities to create a trustworthy environment for you and your fellow travellers. Similarly, we may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and reservations. For such purposes, we may have to stop or put on hold certain reservations until we have finished our assessment.
Share your data with a third party
We do not sell or rent your personal data.
The primary purpose of sharing data is so service providers can complete your reservation. There are also other parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve providing you with the tripsavr.com services, financial institutions, advertisers, or in some cases, governmental or other authorities. The purpose of sharing this data is to complete your booking or to make you an offer for similar bookings you may like.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you (including maintaining the online user account (if created), to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties, and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us via the contact details provided below.
The services offered by tripsavr are not directed at children under 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 and will delete any that we learn we have collected or received that was not provided by, or with express consent on behalf of, the child’s parent or legal guardian.
How may you control the personal data given to tripsavr.com?
You could control your personal data by asking us:
- to send a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- to edit any of your personal data we hold that you are unable to change by yourself.
- to erase or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you in certain situations, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
- to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal data by contacting us.
This policy was last updated on 20 August 2018.
YOUR PRIVACY OVERVIEW
When you visit our website, we may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to offer increased performance, and enable key functionality allowing the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it allows necessary service providers to personalize your web experience.
You can choose not to allow some types of cookies. The below information contains the general categories of the cookies our service providers may use during your web experience. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer you.
Always Active Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not function as intended. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve performance of the site for our customers. They help us to know which pages are the most and least accessed, and to see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It does not directly identify you in any way. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages, such as Google Analytics.
If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all these services may not function properly; and will not allow our service providers to optimise your experience.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site. They do not store any directly identifiable personal information about you. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and the internet device used. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to experience our platform in the way it was intended to provide you content.
You may authorize or refuse the storing of cookies on your device by using the proper parameters on your Internet browsing software. Please note that each browser’s configuration is different. It is detailed in your browser’s help menu, which will inform you about how to modify your preferences regarding cookies, namely in the following manner for the most commonly used browsers:
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Opera™ : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
Thank you and safe travels!
This policy was last updated on 20 August 2018.
“IR” means the Independent Representative of QNet, who had purchased the tripsavr Savings Package(s) through the QNet eStore and will be automatically registered as a Member of the tripsavr Programme.
“Preferred Customer” means customers of the tripsavr Programme registered through the tripsavr website.
“Prices” means the price of the products or services available on our website.
“Register” means to create an account as a Preferred Customer on our website.
“Website” means our website at www.tripsavr.com
“tripsavr Programme Rules” means the programme rules which govern the tripsavr Programme offered by Q Lifestyle Rewards (S) Pte Ltd.
2.1 You may be required to register and provide certain data in order to access or use this website. This is to enable us to provide you with easy access to print your reservation(s) and update the settings of your account. We reserve the right to reject a new registration or to terminate an account at any time without providing any reason(s).
2.2 As a registered Member or Preferred Customer of tripsavr, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and login credentials to the website.
2.3 You are required to use your login credentials for your own use only and you agree to immediately notify us upon discovery of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security known to you. We shall not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
3. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
3.1 You represent that you are of sufficient legal age i.e. 18 years of age or over and you have the legal capacity to enter into contract. You agree and understand that you are legally, financially and morally liable for all uses of this website by you and those using your login information.
3.2 You represent and warrant that all information you provided to us is true, accurate, current and complete, and you will promptly inform us of any changes by updating the details in your account. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all current or future access to this website if we suspect or have reasonable grounds to believe that any information provided by you on registration is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
4. ONLINE PURCHASES
4.1 Unless otherwise stated on our website, we are only acting as agent for our third party providers and distributors for all products and services purchased by you on our website.
4.2 You may only use the Savings Dollars for reservation(s) made on our website subject to the tripsavr Programme Rules.
4.3 It is your sole responsibility to verify and ensure that the reservation(s) and/or purchase(s) made contain correct information before proceeding to checkout. We and the third party providers/distributors shall not be responsible for any error(s) made in your reservation(s) and/or purchase(s), and we shall be entitled to rely on the information provided by you without verifying the accuracy of the same.
4.4 As we are acting as an agent to third party travel service providers/distributors, you may still be bound by the terms imposed by the third party travel service providers such as conditions of carriage, refund and cancellation policies of hotels, airlines, cruise lines and car hire operators.
4.5 We shall not be liable for any claims against unsatisfactory fulfilment or non-fulfilment of products and services purchased on your behalf by us from these third party providers/distributors.
4.7 Any references or cross references to products and/or services which may not be available in your country on our website, shall not imply that we intend to make available such products and/or services in your country.
5.1 Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed on our website shall be exclusive of all taxes including goods and services tax (GST) and value added tax (VAT), airport taxes, airport transfer, levies, fees and all other charges together with any fine, penalty or interest payable due to your default.
5.2 Best Price Guarantee is our promise to Members and Preferred Customers of tripsavr Programme who booked directly on our website, subject to the Terms and Conditions as defined in the section of the website under Best Price Guarantee.
6. CANCELLATION AND NON-UTILISATION
6.1 Each reservation made on our website will have a cancellation policy imposed by the relevant Merchant and it must be agreed upon prior to confirmation. All cancellation must be done online by simply logging into www.tripsavr.com. Select My Dashboard, View Reservations and then click on Cancel.
Please take note that once an existing reservation is cancelled, the reservation cannot be reinstated. Should there be any balance left after deduction of the same as a result of cancellation of a reservation, it shall be refunded to your credit card within the next 72 hours. However, there shall be no refund of the Savings Dollars used.
6.2 We reserve the right to reject your reservation for any reason whatsoever and we shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or compensation claims resulting from such rejection. In the event of such rejection, we shall refund to you all the monies collected from you for that reservation.
6.3 All cost of cancellation or unutilisation of any products or services booked or purchased by you shall be borne solely by you. No refund will be given for no-show(s), early checkout(s) or unutilised night(s).
6.4 You shall be solely responsible for verifying and ensuring all information and dates are correct at the time of placing a reservation.
7.1 The contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website, products or services found on this website and/or any materials provided on this website, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis only.
7.2 We hereby disclaim all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including the below:
(a) any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, quality, reliability or fitness for any particular purpose of the content or data found on this website; and
(b) any representations or warranties that this website, its contents and services available and functions shall be error free or shall be available without delay or interruption, or that any emails sent from us or third party service provider are free of viruses or other harmful elements.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to clause 7 herein, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of our website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website; or
(b) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission or supply of any contents on this website; or
(c) any failure or delay in the transmission of the contents on this website, the provision of services on this website, the execution of any requirements or delivery of any contents whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
(d) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the contents of this website; or
(e) the performance or non-performance by us despite being advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
8.2 If, notwithstanding the foregoing, we should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the foregoing, to the full extent permitted by law, our liability shall be limited to the value of the products and/or service purchased by you which are the subject of the dispute or S$1,000.00, whichever is lower. Further, our liability to you in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, under statute or otherwise will be reduced to the extent, if any, to which you have contributed to the loss or damage.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
10.1 The materials located on this website (collectively referred to as the “Contents”) including but not limited to information, maps, text, graphics, images, music, sound recordings, scripts, software programmes, technology, designs, data compilations and other works, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights. All title to and rights and interest in the contents are owned by or licensed to us.
11. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
11.1 In consideration of us granting you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable right to use this Website, you agree that:
(b) you shall use this website to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this website for any other purposes;
(c) you may view, download and print the contents for your personal use, provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices;
(d) you shall not, except as permitted under applicable law or with prior written consent from us and/or our third party providers and distributors, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit any of the contents in any manner whatsoever, whether in Singapore or elsewhere;
(e) you shall not attempt or make any alterations, deletions, additions, adjustments, adaptations or modifications to this website or any of the contents; and
(f) you shall not use this website and/or the contents to violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
11.2 You hereby agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from your violation of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the contents and owned by us or our third party providers or distributors.
12.1 Our website may contain links (including, but not limited to, hyperlinks, in-line links or deep-links) to third party websites which are not maintained or controlled by us and are provided only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of such other websites. We make no direct or indirect guarantee, representation or warranty as to, and have no liability for, any content or functionality of those websites. The use of the links and access to the linked websites are entirely at your own risk and subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions, if any, of the linked websites.
13.2 We also reserve the sole right to deny your access and use of this website at any time without notice.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS
14.1 You agree to abide to any additional terms which may be applicable to reservations, purchases of products and services, and the usage of certain portions of this website.
16. GOVERNING LAW
Q Lifestyle Rewards (S) Pte Ltd
License No: 02260