- How can I participate in the tripsavr 2.0 Programme?
To participate in the tripsavr 2.0 Programme, you must be a registered IR of QNET.
Simply purchase any one of the tripsavr 2.0 Packages available in the QNET eStore and you will automatically be registered as a Member of tripsavr 2.0.
- What does a tripsavr 2.0 package include?
Each of the package includes a tripsavr 2.0 account, unlimited virtual access to www.tripsavr2.com and is allotted with different values of Savings Dollars.
- What will I receive with my purchase of a tripsavr 2.0 Package from the QNET eStore?
You will receive a Welcome email with your login credentials to the tripsavr 2.0 website. The credentials include your IR ID and a temporary password.
You will also receive an eCertificate providing you with details of your purchase. The eCertificate is also stored in your Virtual Office (VO) for future reference or retrieval.
- Do I have to change the temporary password?
We strongly recommend that you change the temporary password provided. To change your password:
- Go to the home page at www.tripsavr2.com, click on My Dashboard and then Manage – My Profile.
- Select Change Password, create a new memorable password and then click on Save.
Your login credential will remain the same even when you make future purchases of any tripsavr 2.0 Packages from the QNET eStore and/or Savings Dollars Top Ups from the website.
- Can I get a refund for the tripsavr 2.0 Package(s) purchased from the QNET eStore?
Any unused tripsavr 2.0 Package purchased from the QNET eStore can be cancelled and refunded subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Purchase Agreement of QNET.
Refunds and claims must be directed to QNET Global Support Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There shall be no refund if the package is being partially or fully utilised.
- What are Savings Dollars?
Savings Dollars provides you specific dollar amount of savings off the public price for accommodations and other travel related products and services offered in the tripsavr 2.0 website.
Savings Dollars can be used in conjunction with reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website or transferred to your selected Preferred Customer.
- Where are my Savings Dollars stored?
The Savings Dollars in your package(s) will be deposited into your Savings Bank of your tripsavr 2.0 account. You will be able to see your Savings Bank Balance when you login to your account in the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Will my tripsavr 2.0 account expire?
Yes, each of the tripsavr 2.0 package and account are valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Can I renew my tripsavr 2.0 account when it expires? How can I renew it?
You have up to a maximum of 60 days after the date of expiration to renew your tripsavr 2.0 account.
During the 60 days’ grace period, you will still be able to access your tripsavr 2.0 account, search for your desired vacation, book and travel and perform other related activities.
To renew, simply purchase a tripsavr 2.0 packages from the QNET eStore.
- What if I do not renew my tripsavr 2.0 account?
Failure to renew will result in your account being automatically deactivated 60 days after expiration date. Once your account is deactivated, any balance of Savings Dollars and/or Travel Credit in your account will be forfeited.
In order to gain access to your account again, you will have to purchase a new tripsavr 2.0 package from the QNET eStore.
- How does the Savings Dollars work?
Each time when you do a search in the tripsavr 2.0 website for any of the products and services, the dollar amount of savings off the public price will be displayed.
When making a reservation, you will pay the reduced price between the public price and savings dollars. Once the reservation is paid, the amount of Savings Dollars for the particular transaction will be deducted from your Savings Bank.
The balance remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until the balance is zero.
- Can I use the entire amount of my Savings Dollars towards my reservation(s)?
Yes you may be able to use the entire amount of Savings Dollars in your account in one or multiple reservations at one go.
However, the amount that is applied to each reservation is determined by the parameter of your search that you have selected on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- How many times can I use my Savings Dollars towards my reservation(s)?
There is no timeline required; you can start booking your next trip today!
However, do remember that all reservations are subject to availability and strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- What if I do not have enough Savings Dollars in my Savings Bank to make a reservation?
Regardless of the balance in your Savings Bank, you can always make a reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website.
The balance in your Savings Bank determines the amount of savings that you can apply towards your reservation.
If your Savings Bank balance is zero, you can still make a reservation; however, you will not be able to apply any savings to that reservation.
- What should I do if my Savings Bank balance is low or zero?
You may purchase additional tripsavr 2.0 or Reload Packages from the QNET eStore or top up your Savings Dollars in the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Can I cancel and get a refund of the Savings Dollars Top Up purchased from the tripsavr 2.0 website?
Any unused Savings Dollars top up purchased from the tripsavr 2.0 website can be cancelled and refunded within 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Purchase Agreement at the point of purchase.
All cancellation must be emailed to email@example.com.
There shall be no refund if the Savings Dollars Top Up is partially or fully utilised.
- How do I top up my Savings Bank in the tripsavr 2.0 website?
Login to www.tripsavr2.com and select Buy Top Ups.
There are 2 different types of Savings Dollars Top Ups available for purchase in the tripsavr 2.0 website:
- USD50.00, which includes 220 Savings Dollars
- USD220.00, which includes 1,000 Savings Dollars
Once you have selected the package, you can pay using either a valid credit card such as Visa or Master Card.
Once the payment is complete, the amount of Savings Dollars purchased will be automatically deposited into your Savings Bank.
- Are Savings Dollars a gift certificate or prepaid vacation vouchers?
No, Savings Dollars are not gift certificate, neither credit nor debit card nor prepaid vacation vouchers. They can be used in conjunction with a reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website or transferred to your selected Preferred Customer.
- Can I use my Savings Dollars with my hotel or car rental loyalty programme?
No, Savings Dollars is only applicable and valid when use exclusively in conjunction with reservation made on the tripsavr 2.0 website and not with any hotel or car rental loyalty programme.
- Can I use my Savings Dollars to pay for the meals or other expenses incurred during my vacation at the hotel?
No, Savings Dollars can only be used to save on your reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website and it cannot be used at the hotel or to pay for other expenses incurred.
- Can I allow anyone to use my tripsavr 2.0 account and Savings Dollars?
Your friends, family members and/or business associates are allowed to take advantage of your Savings Dollars when you place reservation(s) through your account on their behalf.
QLL will not be responsible for any misuse of your tripsavr 2.0 account.
- Can I cash out the unused Savings Dollars in my account?
No, Savings Dollars have no cash surrender value, credit value or other implied value. However, you can transfer it to your selected Preferred Customer(s).
- What is tripsavr Rewards (Refer A Friend)? How can I participate in it?
tripsavr Rewards (Refer A Friend) is allows tripsavr 2.0 Members to refer their friends, family members and/or business associates to the tripsavr 2.0 Programme.
Simply login to tripsavr 2.0 website and under My Dashboard, select tripsavr Rewards (Refer A Friend) and follow through the instructions to refer someone. An invitation email will be generated to your Referral.
- What will I receive once my Referral accepts my invitation and registers with tripsavr 2.0?
When your Referral successfully registers with tripsavr 2.0 and start making reservation(s) on the website, you will receive tripsavr Travel Credits, a percentage of the discount between the public pricing and tripsavr 2.0 Member’s pricing for all the hotel and car rental reservations made on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
tripsavr Travel Credits will only be available for use and credited towards your tripsavr 2.0 account after your Preferred Customer has completed his travel.
However, please note that you are not entitled to earn tripsavr Travel Credits for the reservation(s) that has been cancelled for whatsoever reason(s), not paid in full or where a chargeback is being submitted by the Preferred Customer.
- What if the intended Referral forward my invitation to another party?
The other party will now be your Preferred Customer once he/she register with the activation code provided in the email.
- Can I earn tripsavr Travel Credits when I book on tripsavr 2.0 website?
You are entitled to earn tripsavr Travel Credits for all reservation made on tripsavr 2.0.
For Pre-paid reservations you will earn 1% tripsavr Travel Credits and for “Pay-at-Hotel” reservations, you will earn 3% tripsavr Travel Credits.
- Can I pay for my reservation(s) using tripsavr Travel Credit?
Yes, you may do so. However, you will not be entitled to earn tripsavr Travel Credits for reservation(s) paid either in full or partial with existing tripsavr Travel Credit in your account.
- What is “Pay-at-Hotel” reservation?
“Pay-at-Hotel” reservation allows you to book first and pay for the reservation at the hotel during check-in. Only credit card payment is accepted and will be used to guarantee the reservation.
- When can I receive the tripsavr Travel Credits earned for my reservation(s)?
Tripsavr Travel Credits earned will be credited into your tripsavr 2.0 account after the completion of your travel.
- What is the difference between earned tripsavr Travel Credits and those received in the tripsavr EAZE packages?
Tripsavr Travel Credits received in the tripsavr EAZE packages can be used to pay off your reservation(s) on tripsavr website, but it cannot be cash out or redeemed.
- Where can I check my tripsavr Travel Credits?
To check on how many tripsavr Travel Credits you have earned, click on “Travel Credit” located in “My Dashboard” section. Here you will be able to see all your tripsavr Travel Credits. This will show you when and how they were earned, the quantity, the expiration date and the status of the credits.
- What can I do with the tripsavr Travel Credits earned?
tripsavr Travel Credits earned can be used towards placing a reservation(s) on the tripsavr 2.0 website or redeem.
- How can I redeem my tripsavr Travel Credits?
tripsavr Travel Credits can only be redeemed online through your tripsavr 2.0 account in minimum denominations of USD250.00 per redemption. It will be credited towards your Q Account.
If you do not have a Q Account, it would be the discretion of QNET to decide on the mode of payment.
- How long will the redemption process be?
The processing time for tripsavr Travel Credits redemption will take approximately 4 weeks.
- Can I return redeemed tripsavr Travel Credits?
Redeemed tripsavr Travel Credits cannot be returned to your tripsavr 2.0 account.
- Can I transfer my tripsavr Travel Credits to another QNET IR or my selected Preferred Customer?
No, you cannot transfer tripsavr Travel Credits to anyone.
- How do I pay for my reservation(s) made on the tripsavr 2.0 website?
All reservations made on the tripsavr 2.0 website must be paid using a valid credit card such as Visa, Master Card, QNET eCard or with tripsavr Travel Credits earned and must be paid at the point of booking.
- Is there a minimum stay required when I book a reservation?
No, there is no minimum stay required.
- Are there any blackout dates for my reservation(s)?
No, there are no blackout dates, all reservations are subject to availability.
- Are there any additional fees which I had to pay for my reservation when I book on tripsavr 2.0 website?
Taxes and reservation fees are included in the price of your reservation.
Resort fees, hotel parking and incidental charges if any will be collected by the hotel/resort directly at the point of check-in.
In some destinations, you and/or your guest(s) may be asked to pay additional taxes or surcharges imposed by the local government of the city. These charges may or may not be made known during the point of reservation on the tripsavr 2.0 website.
- Can I request for specific beddings, room preference or other specific requests when placing a reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website?
While QLL and our vendors undertake to ensure that all reservations are taken care of, however, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding make-up of the room or any special requests. These requests are sent to the hotel and are subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- What if I would like to change my reservation?
All reservations confirmed on the tripsavr 2.0 website cannot be changed or modified. However, it may be cancelled, subject to the cancellation terms and conditions imposed by the relevant Merchant for the particular reservation which you intend to cancel.
- How can I cancel my reservation(s)? Do I have to pay any cancellation fees?
All cancellations must be done online by simply logging into the tripsavr 2.0 website and click on My Dashboard, select View Reservation, then click on the word Cancel next to the reservation you intend to cancel.
Cancelled reservation may incur a cancellation fee in part or full. Once an existing reservation is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- Will I get a refund for the cancellation of my reservation(s)?
Subject to the cancellation policy stipulated for the particular reservation you intend to cancel, should there be any balance left after deduction of the cancellation charges/fee if any, it shall be refunded to your credit card, Q Account (if a QNET eCard was used) or tripsavr Travel Credits, whichever is being used for the payment of the reservation.
However, there shall be no refund for the Savings Dollars used for the reservation.
- How can I view or manage my reservation(s)?
All reservations made on the tripsavr 2.0 website will be stored in your account, under My Dashboard, View Reservation.
- What is Best Price Guarantee?
We are confident that you will find the best price for your vacation on www.tripsavr2.com that we guarantee it!
If you find cheaper pricing for an identical trip on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation on tripsavr 2.0 website, we will match the price and refund you 110% of the difference, subject to the terms and conditions of Best Price Guarantee Programme.
- How can I submit my claim for Best Price Guarantee?
Your claim for the Best Price Guarantee must be submitted online at the tripsavr 2.0 website.
At www.tripsavr2.com, go to Guarantee, enter the information required and then Submit
- Can I log into the tripsavr 2.0 website through my mobile devices?
Yes you can. The website is mobile-friendly version for iPhones, iPads, Andriod and windows-based phones.
- How can I contact the hotel or service provider regarding my reservation(s)?
If you require any assistance to contact the hotel or service provider directly; their contact information is indicated in your confirmation voucher.